Disability Insurance Services Oceanside & Carlsbad CA
Can your family pay the bills if you are disabled an unable to work? If you are like most families in are area, the answer is no. Let Serra Benefits & Insurance services help you find the right disability insurance policies to protect your family in Oceanside & Carlsbad CA. Short term disability insurance protects you in the immediate aftermath of an injury or if injuries or illnesses are temporary. Long term disability insurance kicks in when recovery periods are longer or if a person is not expected to recover.
If you’re unable to work due to a sickness or injury, Disability Insurance can help cover your essential living expenses. It can help you pay bills like your mortgage, tuition and car payments, and help cover expenses for food, clothing and utilities. By replacing a portion of your income, Disability Insurance can help protect your financial security until you get back on your feet and return to work. It does not: Cover medical care or long-term care services.
10 Essentials of Disability Insurance
1. If you have dependents relying on your income, disability insurance is a must.
2. Providing yourself disability coverage means that a portion of your income will be compensated if you are unable to work.
3. Extended leave is more often caused by illness rather than injury.
4. Even if you are young and healthy, disability insurance is a good idea.
5. The chance of becoming disabled during your most productive years is not as low as you might expect.
6. In general, a good target portion of your after-tax income to insure is 60-80%.
7. Even if you cannot afford optimal disability coverage, it is still worthwhile to have some protection.
8. Be informed about the disability coverage provided by your employer.
9. Trust the experts
10. Know who you are buying your insurance from – reputation matters.
If you have any questions on polices or have additional questions before get a free quote, please contact our offices today.
2821 Oceanside Blvd. Unit E
Oceanside, CA 92054
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
CA License Number: 0C17508